Apply For This Job
D365 F&O Managed Support Lead
Years of experience Minimum 3-5 Years of experience
Illumina Technology Consulting is looking D365 Managed Support Services lead. The candidate must have experience in supporting D365FO implementations for Finance, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing. The position also demands managing support teams, and support queues, optimizing customer business processes for recuring problems and issues, and building status and support reports for multiple support engagements.
Job requirements and Details
- Provide ERP/D365FO support to assigned end customers and business in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Retail
- Monitor the D365FO support queues and ensures cases are moved through the support process in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate to bring to quicker resolution
- Actively identify and investigate system issues, provides resolution and follow-up to end users. Escalates more complex problems to Tier 2 and Tier 3, 4 support groups/devs when needed
- Resolve problems by clarifying the user’s question/issue, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct remote, classroom, and one-on-one ERP end-user trainings as needed
- Proactively work to improve existing support procedures, processes, and tools
- Analyze and reports on support trends and major issues to PMUs and relevant Chemonics leadership
- Contribute to support knowledge-base for internal D365FO staff to utilize
- Onboard and train new D365FO support team members as needed
- Supervise D365FO Support Analyst (junior staff) and D365FO Support Specialist needed and follow up technical/functional team members on issues.
- Foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations.
- Undertake assignments on projects or special initiatives as appropriate
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned on customer support and services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience in providing ERP(D365FO Preferred) managed support service
- Demonstrated proficiency with financial and/or other business software systems required, including Microsoft Office Suite applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is highly desired. Proven ability to learn, understand and apply new systems and software
- Successful track record of functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: supply chain, warehousing, finance & accounting, and retail and commerce.
- Experience delivering training in various formats including classroom, one-on-one, and remote
- Skilled in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service
- Experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA, ServiceNow, Autotask or other IT Service Management Software preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially a customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity