Apply For This Job
D365 Functional Consultant – Manufacturing
Must have skill
- Minimum of 7-12 years of experience in leading and managing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing/Production/Planning. We are looking for someone who have done production in D365 and/or AX2012 before.
- Must have performed at least two full lifecycle implementations of D365 Commerce / AX 2012 Retail implementations.
- Hands on experience in the Retail/Commerce and e-Commerce industry with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
- Good at client interactions, able to set & manage stakeholder expectation
- Ability to manage requirements/scope and risks appropriately.
- Ability to identify risks, issues, find solution and plan/mitigate/resolve them
- Experience of rollouts, deployments, upgrade.
- Experience of setting up new stores, store migrations
- Experience of code / fix push to MPOS and CPOS
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of POS setup that includes printers, customer display, scanners, hardware station
- Good exposure to Finance & SCM domains and Retail industry knowledge
- Ability to build the necessary test artefacts to test the functionality of the modules deployed
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Create end user documentation
- Plan and implement user on-boarding and support post on-boarding hyper care.
- Work with a global team and guide them with issue resolution
- Plan, configure and implement D365 Commerce for our clients
- Employ your knowledge of business processes and D365 Commerce to develop solutions
- Create Business process work-though, functional requirements document and functional design documents for in-scope functionality
- Be the interface between our clients and our development & quality engineering teams – providing clarification to queries that arise
- Perform user acceptance testing of the functional requirements of the system and business processes
- You will participate in the setup and execution of project workflows
- Managing and building client relationship is your foremost responsibility
- You will plan, prioritize, and create project plan
- You will be a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions