Apply For This Job
D365 Retail Functional Consultant
At Illumina Technology Solutions, we are experiencing rapid growth across the U.S.A, Canada, India, and Pakistan and are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are committed to providing technology solutions that help organizations thrive in a fast-changing digital landscape. Our vision is to become a leader in digital transformation for our clients, leveraging the power of the Microsoft digital ecosystem to drive innovation and growth.
We are looking to hire a Functional D365 consultant to participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to meet the customer’s needs. Primary responsibilities include customer relations, functional requirements definition, solution configuration and design, and delivery of project tasks on time and on budget. Functional D365 Consultant is expected to apply advanced analysis skills and experience to define appropriate solutions and participate in implementation for Illumina Technology Solution’s customers.
• Ability to assist with Pre-sales activities (minimal)
• Project scoping, analysis, and estimations
• Fit-Gap analysis
• Configuration and deployment of D365 for Retail
• Conduct user training and support
• Lead user acceptance testing
• Post-live project support
• Communication of project status and tasks to the Project manager
• 7-10 Years of experience working as a Functional Consultant in MS Dynamics.
• Minimum 3-5 MS Dynamics AX implementation life-cycle experience (2009, 2012, D365).
• Experience conducting requirements gathering for MS Dynamics AX projects.
• Ability to translate all findings from a technical perspective and a business/operations perspective to formulate business requirements and specification documents (Fit-Gap analysis)
• Able to effectively communicate and work with external vendor teams, clients and internal teams.
• Background working in/with the corporate business aspect of the retail industry, as well as technical knowledge of retail solutions on the market. – A Plus
• Experience with AX Retail D365, 2012, 2009. – A Plus
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Ability to work independently to complete tasks with limited management.
• Ability to work within a team in a collaborative environment and towards a common goal.
• Knowledge of system upgrades, integrations, and testing. – A Plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.