Apply For This Job
MS Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
10+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM, good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ CE concepts (i.e., Deep Know-How and proven record of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation life cycle), participate in all phases of implementation from requirement gathering to Go-Live, lead all stakeholders with Product Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete projects.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing technology solutions including MS Dynamics interactions with other Enterprise solutions.
- Participate in all phases of system lifecycle including analysis, requirement definition, solution design, configuration/development, testing, deployment, and support utilizing an Agile delivery model.
- Uses software development skills and experience to develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Works with analysts to ensure accuracy and completeness of requirements documentation for assigned projects.
- Creates technical design documents.
- BE/ME/MCA with 10+ years in IT Industry
- 7+ years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ CE concepts (i.e., Deep Know-How and proven record of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation life cycle)
- Utilize C# .NET as needed in support of the Dynamics solution.
- Experience in Portal Development
- Hands on experience in D365 integration with third-party systems
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate
- Working experience in MS Dynamics 365 version on Azure platform (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Web Jobs, Service Bus, API Management, Cloud Services Storage) is good to have.
- Microsoft’s CRM Certification is strongly desired
- Expertise in Visual Studio or Team Foundation Server
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Ability to work in offshore/ onsite and Vendor model effectively.
- Able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to collaborate with team and have a strong desire to excel