Apply For This Job
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Dev
At Illumina Technology Solutions, we are experiencing rapid growth across the U.S.A, Canada, India, and Pakistan and are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are committed to providing technology solutions that help organizations thrive in a fast- changing digital landscape. Our vision is to become a leader in digital transformation for our clients, leveraging the power of the Microsoft digital ecosystem to drive innovation and growth. Visit us at www.illuminatechnology.com
As a Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Dev, you will be responsible for architecting and building D365 Finance and Operations solutions and Working on implementation, support, and rollout projects ranging from small to complex. You will be working closely with the architect team to conduct workshops and design solutions for customers. We seek a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a dynamic environment and is adept at meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O configurations, customization, and integrations for the solution.
- The nature of work will spread across one or more of development, support, maintenance, and implementation of complex project
- Collaborate with all project stake holders to understand the design considerations, review designs, align and adhere solutions to industry best practices.
- Responsible for estimating, designing, coding, testing, and delivering modifications.
- Supervising and performing application build, test, and deploying activities to multiple instances of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Develop an integration layer for data integration considering new data and modified data in source and target systems.
- Make the detailed data models and designs that are required to support the integration between D365.
- Create detailed design and technical documents.
- Know the design and architecture of Dynamics 365.
- You will need to have a strong understanding of D365 Finance and Operations and provide technical expertise to the team. This may involve troubleshooting issues, providing guidance on best practices, and staying up to date on new developments in the field.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to streamline processes and improve efficiency. This may involve analyzing existing processes, identifying bottlenecks, and developing new procedures to streamline operations.
- Bachelors in engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Must have hands-on working experience with the Finance and Operations of Dynamics 365 F&O, to help evaluate gaps in the current system and to identify solutions with D365.
- Strong command of the technical concepts of X++.
- Strong command of extension framework in D365F&O.
- Must have hands-on experience with Data Management Framework, OData API, Business Events, Data Replication (BYOD).
- Hands-on expertise with data migration from legacy or other ERP applications to D365 F&O.
- Hands-on experience on building custom web services and consuming external services.
- Hands-on expertise in integrating D365F&O solutions using Power Platform and Azure.
- Knowledgeable on building integration platforms using Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus, and other related Azure resources.
- Good collaboration skills to work in an onshore-offshore model.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Verbal communication should be clear.
- Must have customer handling experience.
- Must be familiar with Azure DevOps, day-to-day usage in alignment with Agile methodology.
- Understand the goals of CI/CD.
- Must be familiar with Build and releasing pipelines in Azure DevOps or other popular change management tools.
- Must be familiar with the concepts around application integration patterns and message communication.
- Should be able to work in a fast-moving development team, be candid and care about the status and quality of work with the development team.
- Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in an unstructured environment.
- Passion for learning.
- Possess Dynamics 365 FO Certifications.
- Health Insurance
- OPD Medical
- Ad Hoc Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.