Apply For This Job
At Illumina Technology Solutions, we are experiencing rapid growth across the U.S.A, Canada, India, and Pakistan and are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are committed to providing technology solutions that help organizations thrive in a fast-changing digital landscape. Our vision is to become a leader in digital transformation for our clients, leveraging the power of the Microsoft digital ecosystem to drive innovation and growth. Visit us at www.illuminatechnology.com
Illumina Technology Solutions is seeking an ambitious and results-driven Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. As a Sales Executive, you will play a crucial role in our growth by driving revenue, identifying business opportunities, and building strong client relationships. This position offers an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, technology-focused environment.
- Proactively identify and engage potential clients to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term client relationships through regular communication and understanding their unique needs.
- Stay up-to-date on our products and services to effectively communicate their value to clients.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and demonstrations to clients and prospects.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends, competitive intelligence, and potential market opportunities.
- Manage and maintain an organized sales pipeline, consistently tracking leads and sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing and technical teams to align sales efforts with overall business objectives.
- Proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 7 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of the technology industry and software solutions is a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Health Insurance
- OPD Medical
- Ad Hoc Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.