Apply For This Job
At Illumina Technology Solutions, we are experiencing rapid growth across the U.S.A, Canada, India, and Pakistan and are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are committed to providing technology solutions that help organizations thrive in a fast- changing digital landscape. Our vision is to become a leader in digital transformation for our clients, leveraging the power of the Microsoft digital ecosystem to drive innovation and growth. Visit us at www.illuminatechnology.com
We are seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams to deliver high- quality software products on time and within budget. The Agile Project Manager will work closely with stakeholders to ensure project goals are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of high-quality software products using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets, and ensure adherence to them
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective meetings
- Monitor project progress and take corrective actions as needed to ensure successful project delivery
- Identify and manage project risks and dependencies
- Maintain effective communication channels with project stakeholders to ensure transparency and alignment
- Drive continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes within the team and organization
- Act as a mentor and coach to team members on Agile principles and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Agile project management
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban,)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in software development projects.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA etc
- Health Insurance
- OPD Medical
- Ad Hoc Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.